Thursday, July 18, 2013

Gladiator Love







Wearing: (Ralph Lauren) Blouse | (Ralph Lauren) Shorts |(MakeMeChic) Gladiator Sandals | Prescription Glasses  

Today my outfit was just simple full of white. There are just some days where simplicity is the best thing for that day. Throw on a button down or a cardigan with some khakis or nice pants/shorts and there you have it you can start your day. I actually kind of dressed my casual up by placing on a pair of gladiators instead of simple sandals or flats, didn't want it too simple and boring lol. I have so many pair of glasses but I thought these would be just perfect for my accessories because I did not want any necklace, bracelet or ring on for this particular outfit. If you notice I didn't even wear earrings and eight times out of ten  I ALWAYS wear earrings when my hair is pulled up.                     

No comments:

Post a Comment